Our Client is looking for a Content Developer to join their team and have the opportunity to deliver content experiences that will have significant impact on the end user.
As a content Developer you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop cross-product, customer-scenario-focused guidance for the company’s diverse customer base — from decision makers to architects, implementers, and developers. From Fortune 500 companies to garage-based start-ups developing the next revolutionary app or service. If a scenario touches data, you and your new partners will focus on delivering critical guidance, best practices, and samples to ensure our customers are successful.
- Use a variety of means to meet a variety of customer needs, including code samples, graphics, video, tutorials, blog posts, curations, and articles. You are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Bring a strong familiarity of Cloud +Enterprise products and services, competitor offerings, and industry perspective. You have deep technical enterprise expertise in several areas, yet always see the bigger picture of how different products fit together to meet real world customer needs. You love playing with new technology, no matter who developed them.
- Enjoy and excel at working well with others to reach across multiple organizations and teams.
- Solicit and review customer experience and feedback, and synthesize and analyze data to identify customer need and incorporate your analysis into your content planning, execution, and continued refinement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technical Communication, Marketing Communication, Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in technical writing and/or communication.
- Proven ability to effectively partner with senior leadership, interpreting business and technical strategy, and then delivering content and an information experience to increase customer satisfaction as well as product usage and adoption.
- 5+ years’ industry experience with relational or non-relational data solutions, including scripting or coding for automation at scale; administration of production-level enterprise implementations; and/or maintenance or solution troubleshooting with the ability to ascertain and communicate best practices.
- Experience with cloud services is highly desirable
- Familiarity with SEO